Friday, June 15, 2018

Link Up-- Blog All About It-- MAY (Organize)


Guys! I'm so sorry I never got the May link up posted for the event. Life...went insane with two herd babes trying to go critical on me. Well...going critical on me. We had over 20 vet visits in the last month. Two surgeries (one being extremely risky), tube feeding every 2 hours with one for a week. To say I'm tired...lol

We're all home and on the mend though and I'm catching up. Sooooo. If you did the May prompt of Organize please go ahead and link it up below. I promise I'll get June's link up posted at the appropriate time.

May's Prompt: ORGANIZE

So link up your post below then try to get around and check out the other blogs and see what their favorite scents were :)

June's Prompt: GROWL

Need a refresher? Check out the event sign up post!



No comments:

Post a Comment